BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
1076 Williston Road, South Burlington, VT 05403-5718
Phone: 802/863-1125 | Fax: 802/658-1296 | 158 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center!
Burlington, Vermont is known for fantastic shopping, entertainment, Lake Champlain and a great assortment of local restaurants and attractions. Our close proximity to Burlington makes us a perfect location for guests traveling to our area. The Burlington International airport is just one mile from our door and our Park and Fly package allows for frequent flyers to travel with ease.
At BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center, we understand how important convenience is when traveling. Indoor and outdoor pools provide a place to relax or for the kids to have some fun without going far. The Windjammer Restaurant is located on site, and it's a local favorite that's always very busy and known for great food and a lively environment. A fitness center, airport shuttle, and continental breakfast are all readily available for your comfort.
Whether you're here for the Champlain Valley Exposition or an event at the Flynn Theater there's always something fun happening nearby. We are just one block from the Higher Ground music venue and minutes from the local colleges and universities including the University of Vermont, Saint Michael's College and Champlain College.
Businesses such as IBM, Ben & Jerry's, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Fletcher Allen Hospital and the Vermont Air National Guard are all close by. If you are traveling with a team, Leddy Park Arena, Gutterson Fieldhouse and Cairns Arena are popular hockey rinks that we support and we happily host visiting teams and fans.
Whether you are in town for business or pleasure the BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center is the perfect hotel choice in beautiful Burlington, Vermont.
Are you flying out of Burlington? Do you need to leave your car overnight? We can help! Check out our Park and Fly Package under the Discounts and Packages Tab!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, muffins, coffee, tea and selected hot items.
- Express check out
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Outdoor pool, seasonal
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Ice/vending machines, located on the first and fourth floors
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Complimentary airport shuttle, 24-hours hotel airport shuttle available. Pick up and drop off upon request only.
- Truck/RV parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference services
- Fax services
- Foreign currency exchange, Canadian exchange only.
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, coin operated washing machine and dryer. Laundry soap and quarters available at the front desk.
- Dry cleaning
- Late check out, based on availability. Please inquire for availability
- Safe deposit box, available at the front desk
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, complimentary with two computers and printing access. Open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, stamps available for purchase at the front desk. Daily mail pick up at the front desk.
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Physically challenged facilities, indoor and outdoor pool with pool lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Paid parking, 0.00 USD, free self parking for guests staying at the hotel. Sleep and Fly packages available for an additional charge. Please contact hotel directly for details.
- Complimentary coffee and tea,available 24-hours
- Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk served every night at 8:00 p.m.
- 24-hour security
- The Windjammer Restaurant and Upper Deck Pub.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus windjammer inn & conference center in South Burlington.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Conveniently located, the best western plus windjammer inn & conference center in South Burlington, Vermont is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.470265 / Latitude: -73.178225
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north and south Take Exit 14 East off of Vermont Interstate 89. Merge onto U.S. Hwy 2 East. Take a left at third set of traffic lights. That is the entrance to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center.
From: Route 7 North Take Interstate 189 ramp to airport/Interstate 89. Merge onto I-89 East. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-89 North Winooski/St. Albans. Merge onto I-89 North. Take exit 14 east, merge onto U.S. Hwy 2 East. The Best Western PLUS Windjammer Inn will be at the 3rd light on your left.
From: Grand Isle Ferry Head southeast on VT-314 S/Ferry Road towards Bakers Lane. Turn right onto U.S. Hwy 2 East. Take ramp onto I-89 South. Take exit 14 east. Merge onto U.S. Hwy 2 East/Williston Road toward South Burlington. The Best Western PLUS Windjammer Inn will be at the 3rd light on your left.
From: Burlington Ferry Head east on King Street towards Battery Street. Take the first left onto Battery Street. Off of Battery Street take the first right onto Main Street. Continue onto Williston Road/ U.S. Hwy 2 for 1.7 miles. After going over I-89, The Best Western PLUS Windjammer Inn will be at the 3rd light on your left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Offering associate, bachelors, and masters degrees, Burlington College is set in northern Vermont on Lake Champlain in the city of Burlington. A private liberal arts college, Burlington College was founded in 1972 and covers 33 acres.
A non-profit institution, Burlington College has over 200 enrolled students, and is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges.
Fly In and Out of Burlington International Airport
A joint-use civil-military airport, the Burlington International Airport (BTV) is located in northern Vermont, and serving the city of Burlington. Set in South Burlington, BTV is owned by the City of Burlington.
Also home to Burlington Air National Guard Base and a Vermont Army National Guard’s Army Aviation Support Facility, BTV covers 942 acres. Featuring two runways, BTV is serviced by major airlines like Delta, JetBlue, United, and US Airways.
Set on Lake Champlain, the center is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Burlington Town Center stores include Macy’s, the Gap, J. Crew, and more.
Set on Lake Champlain, the Burlington Waterfront – also known as Waterfront Park – is set in downtown Burlington in northern Vermont. The waterfront features the Burlington Community Boathouse, and eight-mile bike path, and a pavilion.
Visitors may park near the information booth, and check out the 900-foot boardwalk to Burlington Harbor, and eat at Splash Café & Catering. Activities include cross-country skiing and picnics, while annual events include the Vermont Food & Wine Festival, Vermont Brewer's Festival, Discover Jazz Festival, and more.
Beginning Memorial Day weekend, head for Burton Island State Park in upstate Vermont. Just north of South Burlington, Burton Island State Park is 253 of the most pristine Vermont acres you'll find. Found on Lake Champlain, just south of Knight Island, Burton Island State Park is only accessible by boat.
You can hop on the ferry which departs from Kamp Kill Kare State Park; the trip is roughly 10 minutes long to Burton Island State Park. As you explore Burton Island State Park, try some bird watching, enjoy some fishing, or try any of the walking trails – look for the Southern Tip Trail, North Shore Trail, Eagle Bay Trail, or the West Shore Trail.
The Button Bay State Park is a top destination in western Vermont. South of Waterbury and adjacent to the Basin Harbor Club Golf Course, Button Bay State Park is 253 acres of well maintained and charming parkland. Yielding access to Button Bay, the state park is a great way to have an aquatic adventure in Vermont.
History tell of times when Ben Franklin visited Button Bay State Park in 1776, and Benedict Arnold in 1777. Button Bay State Park opens to the public over Memorial Day Weekend and stays open until Columbus Day. Plan a nice picnic for you and the family, enjoy some fishing on the waters of Lake Champlain, or venture out on any of the many hiking and walking trails.
Established in 1878, Champlain College is a private, coeducational institute located in Burlington in northern Vermont. Neighboring Lake Champlain, Champlain College has nearly 2,000 enrolled students.
Covering 22 acres with 42 buildings, Champlain College’s residential campus in Burlington’s Hill Section neighborhood. The college features the IDX Student Life Center, and features two international campuses.
Take the Whole Family to the Slopes of Cochran
Established in 1961 by the famed “Skiing Cochrans” family, the Cochran Ski Area is one of many ski areas in New England. Located in northern Vermont. The Cochran Ski Area is set in Richmond – just east of Burlington and west of Waterbury on Interstate 89.
Found along the Winooski River, the Cochran Ski Area is now the country’s first non-profit ski area. This Vermont ski area features skiing and snowboarding lessons for children as young as 3 years old, events like the weekly Lollipop Races, and Cochran's Ski Club.
Enjoy your next visit to Vermont with a trip to D.A.R. State Park. Open from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend, D.A.R. State Park is found along the shores of Lake Champlain in western VT, not far from South Burlington. Grassy picnic areas, hiking trails, sterling views, and unmatched wilderness are trademarks of D.A.R. State Park.
Because of the mature foliage and trees, D.A.R. State Park is a favorite among birdwatchers. If you're planning a big event or party, look into renting the Pavilion at D.A.R. Seating more than 60 people, and featuring grills, electric outlets, the D.A.R. Pavilion is an ideal way to celebrate an event in Vermont.
Located in Essex, the Essex Outlets is set near downtown Burlington in northern Vermont on Lake Champlain. Featuring national outlets, unique-to-Vermont specialty shops, and an onsite movie theater, Essex Outlets has something for everyone.
Catch a movie at Essex Cinemas, and stop by Phoenix Books, Brooks Brothers, Famous Footwear, or one of many other stores. Open daily by 10 a.m., Essex Outlets also features eateries, events, and more.
Make travel plans to visit Vermont and head upstate – don't miss out on the views at Grand Isle State Park. Close to the city of South Burlington, Grand Isle State Park offers sterling views of Keeler Bay, and is easily accessed via the Roosevelt Highway. Annually, Grand Isle State Park opens on May 9th, and stays open until October 18.
Stretching across 54 total acres, Grand Isle State Park is favorite destination for locals and visitors alike. Opened in 1959, Grand Isle State Park is 14 miles long and three miles wide, yielding excellent fishing and boating on Lake Champlain. Pets are permitted at Grand Isle State Park, and the Grand Isle Ironwood Trail is less than a mile and fun for the whole family.
Set along Interstate 89, Higher Ground is a large music venue located in South Burlington in northern Vermont. Higher Ground box office hours are weekdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Divided into two performance rooms – the Ballroom and the Showcase Lounge – Higher Ground is ideal for comedy, performing arts, and of course, live music.
Kettle Pond State Park, set up the shores of Kettle Pond, was once part of a travel route for Native Americans and the French, connecting Canada and Massachusetts. Now it serves as a haven for outdoor enthusiasts visiting Vermont and the Burlington region.
Visitors can spend the day swimming on the sandy beach, enjoying a picnic, and hiking the nearby trails, traversing the surrounding 26,000-acre Groton State Forest. The park also features a car top boat launch, perfect for getting kayaks and canoes out on the pond.
Conveniently located on the southwestern tip of St. Albans Bay, Kamp Kill Kare State Park houses a multitude of outdoor recreation. Since the park is located on a peninsula, it has the pristine waters of Lake Champlain on three sides, making it perfect for water-recreation near Burlington.
Due to its easy access to the lake, the park makes for an outstanding picnic and swimming location, as well as boating and fishing. Visitors are also encouraged to visit the Rocky Point House Museum – featuring displays and exhibits native to the region’s history.
Set upon the vast, beautiful shores of Lake Champlain, Kingsland Bay State Park entices Vermont visitors to experience its wealth of outdoor recreation. The park is approximately 264 acres, with most of the land remaining as a natural area.
Just south Burlington, visitors will relish in the lakeside swimming, fishing, picnicking opportunities abound. Moreover, the park frequently hosts weddings, events, reunions, and more at the renovated Banquet Hall and Hawley House along Kingsland Bay.
Located in the heart of Lake Champlain, Knight Island State Park provides an ideal day trip destination for Vermont visitors looking for some island-adventure. The park is most easily accessible from North Hero, just two miles from the island, where boat owners can park and launch their own boats. Or, water taxi services can be arranged for visitors who don’t own a boat.
The island is full of outdoor adventure opportunities. Visitors can explore the island via hiking trails, or utilize the picnic shelters on the beaches. Be sure to visit Oak Cliffs and High Cliffs on the east side of the island for spectacular views of the lake.
Opened as a state park in 1978, Knight Point State Park offers a full array of outdoor recreation to visitors of northwestern Vermont. Just north of Burlington, you’ll find a haven for water-related activities along the shores of Lake Champlain.
Popular activities with park guests are the swimming beaches, picnic shelters, and boating-friendly waters. Boat rentals are also available through the park for those who don’t own a boat themselves.
Located along the shores of the fourth largest, natural lake in Vermont, Lake Carmi State Park offers a variety of outdoor, aquatic recreation to its visitors. The park is just north of Burlington and only a few miles from the Canadian border.
The lake boasts a 1,375-acre surface area, so water recreation is a must for visitors. Take in the boating, swimming, picnic areas, fishing, hiking, and much more when visiting Lake Carmi.
Home to the famed Lake Champlain Chocolates, the Lake Champlain Chocolates Factory is set in northern Vermont in the city of Burlington. Tours of the facility are held on the hour from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.
These through-the-window Lake Champlain Chocolates Factory tours are free to the public, and offer plenty of free samples. Visit during your favorite holiday for chocolate Easter bunnies, chocolate Valentine’s Day hearts, and even chocolate turkeys.
Founded in 1985, the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum is located in northern Vermont on the southern shore of Lake Champlain – just south of Burlington. A non-profit museum, the LCMM focuses on the archaeology of shipwrecks found in Lake Champlain.
Known for its fleet of replica vessels, Lake Champlain Maritime Museum plays hosts to several boat shows and rowing competitions. Closed for the winter, LCMM is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Established in 1994, the Magic Hat Brewing Company is located in South Burlington in northern Vermont. Open daily throughout the year, Magic Hat Brewing Company offers free guided and self-guided tours.
Visitors to the brewery need stop by Growler Bar – containing over 48 Magic Hat beers on tap. Magic Hat also sponsors a number of annual events, including Mardi Gras Weekend come February, Night of the Living Dead during the Halloween season.
Located atop Mount Philo near Burlington, the appropriately named Mount Philo State Park is 168-acres of beautiful mountain top scenery. The park is found via the narrow, steep road accessible by foot or vehicle.
Mount Philo is actually Vermont’s oldest state park, created in 1924. Make your way up the mountain and utilize the picnic areas complete with spectacular views of the lake and surrounding valleys.
Located on the shores on Malletts Bay just north of Burlington, Niquette Bay State Park provides a small escape for northern Vermont visitors. The area is mostly forested, providing guests a wooded, scenic atmosphere native to Vermont; even if at one point it had been primarily used for farming.
Visitors of Niquette State Park have plenty of outdoor recreation to choose from. Swim in the waters of Lake Champlain, hike the multiple walking trails, or witness the gorgeous views on one of the many vistas overlooking the bay. The park is 553 acres in size and is ideal for a day spent outdoors with the family.
Located along the beautiful coast of Lake Champlain near Burlington, North Hero State Park offers a wide range of outdoor fun for the entire family. Specifically, coast visitors can take part in the swimming, boating, and picnic opportunities.
Since the park doesn’t have a great deal of infrastructure, it's ideal for wildlife viewing. Be on the look out for native Vermont wildlife like white-tailed deer, waterfowl, fish, woodcock, and turtles.
Set on Lake Champlain, Saint Michael's College is a private Catholic college with 2,000 enrolled students in Colchester in northern Vermont. Located just north of Burlington, the college was established in 1904, and is divided into the Main and North campus.
Saint Michael's College also features 21 varsity sports, known as the Purple Knights. The college’s main campus covers 440 acres, St. Michael’s is also Vermont’s first fair trade school.
Named after a natural sandbar formation on Lake Champlain, the Sand Bar State Park features a variety of lakeside, outdoor recreation. Located near Burlington, the park welcomes visitors year round to embark upon a Champlain adventure.
Visitors enjoy the 1,000-acre Sand Bar Wildlife Refuge, home to multitude of native animal species. Moreover, the beaches of Lake Champlain are ideal for swimming, boat rentals, picnic areas, and grills.
Set among Groton State Forest near Burlington, Seyon Lodge State Park is a beautiful respite for northeast Vermont visitors seeking outdoor recreation. Enjoy the scenic, natural beauty with multiple hiking and cross-country trails traversing the park.
Further outdoor recreation is enjoyed at nearby Noyes Pond – guests can rent a boat and try their hand at fly-fishing for brook trout on the pristine waters. The park also has the indoor capabilities to host weddings, small conferences, retreats, and other small events.
Covering 1,400 acres, Shelburne Farms is located in northern Vermont – just south of Burlington on Lake Champlain. Established in 1886, Shelburne Farms is both a U.S. National Historic Landmark District, and listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Shelburne Farms visitors are encouraged to stop by the Welcome Center, offering Vermont products, tickets sales, and check-ins for walking trails. Over 10 miles of walking trails are available, plus the Children's Farmyard, the Farm Cart eatery, and guided property tours.
Established in 1947, the Shelburne Museum is located on 45 acres in northern Vermont near Lake Champlain – all just south of Burlington. Showcasing more than 150,000 works across 39 buildings – more than half of which are historic structures.
Collected by Electra Havemeyer Webb, the exhibits of Shelburne Museum include Americana paintings, quilts, furniture, and crafts. Museum exhibition buildings include the Vergennes Schoolhouse, Electra Havemeyer Webb Memorial Building, Webb Gallery, and more.
Surrounded by almost 40,000 acres of Vermont’s Mount Mansfield State Forest, Underhill State Park is an outdoors person’s paradise, featuring a multitude of outdoor recreation fit for the entire family.
Just east of Burlington, northern Vermont visitors are treated to a numerous picnic grounds and four hiking trails leading to the summit ridge of Mount Mansfield and Underhill State Park. Each trail varies in length, but all showcase the unique vegetation brought on by the elevation and climate.
Open daily till 9 p.m., and till 6 p.m. on Sundays, the University Mall is located in South Burlington in northern Vermont. Stores include Sears, Kohl’s, Sephora, Express, and the Gap – plus onsite eateries.
The University Mall also plays host to many family-friendly events, including the Halloween Family Party, Bouncy Fest, Easter Egg Hunt & Mascot March, Winter Carnival, Spring Carnival, and more.
Covering 451 acres, the University of Vermont & State Agricultural College is a public research university set in northern Vermont in Burlington. Also known as the University of Vermont or UVM, the university was founded in 1791 as the country’s 23rd college.
UVM is home to over 12,000 undergraduates and postgraduates, and the Vermont Catamounts athletics. The campus plays host to the Robert Hull Fleming Museum, the Gutterson Fieldhouse, Billings Memorial Library, and live concerts.
Producing nearly 500,000 teddy bears a year, the Vermont Teddy Bear Company is one of the largest teddy bear manufacturers in the world. Headquartered in Shelburne in northern Vermont, just south of Burlington, VTB was founded in 1983.
Open daily, the Vermont Teddy Bear Company offers 30-minute tours of the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory for a small fee. Tours are held every half-hour during the summer season from 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., and every hour from 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. during the winter. Just be sure to see the Bear Shop, too.
Waterbury Center State Park can be found along the eastern shore of Waterbury Reservoir, featuring a wide variety of aquatic and landlocked outdoor recreation. Just west of Burlington, the park is housed on a 90-acre peninsula in northern Vermont.
The park features 22 picnic sites, a swimming beach, boat ramps, and the peninsula nature trail – a hiking trail that traverses the park grounds boasting 10 sites to be seen along the way. Fishing is a popular activity among park visitors as well – there are two fishing platforms along the trail suspending over the reservoir.
Located among Lake Champlain’s “inland sea,” Woods Island State Park is a 125-acre scenic destination near Burlington. The island features a plethora of wildlife and diverse plant life all native to Vermont.
Woods Island was designated as a state park in 1985, becoming Vermont’s 45th state park. A trail system runs throughout the park and its shorelines, leading visitors between old growth trees, wetlands, farmlands, and pastures.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Higher Ground
- 2.00 mile(s) from Church Street Marketplace
- 2.00 mile(s) from Flynn Theater
- 2.20 mile(s) from Echo Science Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lake Champlain Chocolates®
- 8.00 mile(s) from Shelburne Farms
- 8.40 mile(s) from Shelburne Museum
- 9.00 mile(s) from Shelburne Vineyard
- 9.30 mile(s) from Vermont Teddy Bear Co.®
- 26.00 mile(s) from Ben & Jerry's Factory®
- 1.00 mile(s) from University Mall
- 2.00 mile(s) from Burlington Town Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Church Street Marketplace
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bennington Potter's North
- 2.00 mile(s) from Barnes and Noble
- 7.50 mile(s) from Essex Outlets
- 3.70 mile(s) from TJ Maxx®
- 4.20 mile(s) from Maple Tree Place, includes Christmas Tree Shop, Best Buy, Walmart®, Old Navy, Dicks Sporting Goods, Marshalls, Bed Bath and beyond, and Home Depot
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 30.00 mile(s) from Plattsburgh, NY
- 26.00 mile(s) from Waterbury
- 30.00 mile(s) from St. Albans
- 36.00 mile(s) from Middlebury
- 37.00 mile(s) from Stowe
- 38.00 mile(s) from Montpelier
- 95.00 mile(s) from Montreal
- 152 mile(s) from Albany, NY
- 164 mile(s) from Manchester, NH
- 215 mile(s) from Boston
- 235 mile(s) from Hartford, CT
- 256 mile(s) from Portland, ME
- 323 mile(s) from New York, NY
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fletcher Allen
- 1.50 mile(s) from Immigration and Naturalization, (INS)
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ben & Jerry's, corporate offices
- 3.00 mile(s) from Burton Snowboards
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dealer.com
- 4.20 mile(s) from GE Healthcare
- 3.00 mile(s) from General Dynamics
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lane Press
- 6.40 mile(s) from IBM
- 17.00 mile(s) from Husky
- 25.00 mile(s) from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- 1.00 mile(s) from University of Vermont
- 1.00 mile(s) from Champlain College
- 2.00 mile(s) from Saint Michael's College
- 2.00 mile(s) from CCV
- 3.00 mile(s) from Burlington College
- 30.00 mile(s) from Middlebury College
- 45.00 mile(s) from Norwich University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gutterson Fieldhouse
- 1.00 mile(s) from Patrick Gym
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lake Champlain
- 2.00 mile(s) from Local Motion
- 2.20 mile(s) from Northern Lights Cruises
- 2.40 mile(s) from Vermont National Country Club
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lake Champlain Ferries
- 3.00 mile(s) from Spirit of Ethan Allen lll
- 4.00 mile(s) from North Beach
- 4.00 mile(s) from Cairns Arena
- 4.60 mile(s) from Green Mountain Harley-Davidson
- 5.00 mile(s) from Leddy Park
- 7.00 mile(s) from Essex Skating Facility
- 7.70 mile(s) from Shelburne Farms
- 14.50 mile(s) from Sand Bar State Park
- 23.00 mile(s) from Bolton Valley Ski Resort
- 24.00 mile(s) from Camel's Hump
- 27.00 mile(s) from Collins Perley Sports and Fitness Center
- 28.00 mile(s) from The Ice Center
- 39.00 mile(s) from Smugglers Notch
- 43.00 mile(s) from Stowe Mountain Ski Resort
- 44.00 mile(s) from Sugarbush Ski Resort
- 44.00 mile(s) from Mount Mansfield
- 66.00 mile(s) from Jay Peak Resort
- Windjammer, on premises, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner, locally owned and operated for over 35 years, The Windjammer is Burlington’s original steak and seafood restaurant. In addition to classic American fare, the menu also offers vegetarian and gluten-free options as well as an extensive salad bar. Specialty cocktails, craft beers and a Wine Spectator wine list complement both the restaurant and pub menus. We have proudly supported Vermont farms, producers and businesses since 1977.
- Upper Deck Pub, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located above the Windjammer Restaurant, this family friendly, sports themed pub offers an extensive menu that features steak and seafood, as well a great selection of burgers, sandwiches and appetizers. To complement the menu, the Upper Deck also offers an extensive wine list and variety of microbrews on draft.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Al's French Fries, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, family
- 0.20 mile(s) from Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Zachary's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Italian, family
- 0.50 mile(s) from Pucinella's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Wooden Spoon Bistro, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sweetwaters, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Leunig's Bistro, full service, French, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from A Single Pebble, full service, Chinese, open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bove's, full service, Italian, open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ri Ra® Irish Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hen of the Wood, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Nectar's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Farmhouse, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Magnolia Bistro, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sneakers Bistro and Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 2.00 mile(s) from Penny Cluse Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 2.20 mile(s) from Madera's, full service, Mexican, open for: dinner
- 2.20 mile(s) from Shanty on the Shore, full service, Seafood, open for: dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near South Burlington. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Vermont Maple Festival
Enjoy real Vermont maple among other things at this St. Albarns festival near Burlington.
Strolling of the Heifers
Celebrate family farming, local food, and rural life at this Brattleboro event near Bennington.
Burlington Discover Jazz Festival
Jazz music pops up at different venues throughout Burlington.
Vermont Quilt Festival
This quaint show exhibits the best of antique and new quilting. The event is held at Essex Junction near Burlington.
Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival
More than 25 hot-air balloons soar through the sky at this festival near Waterbury.
Lake Champlain International
One of the largest fishing derbies in the world kicks off at Lake Champlain near Burlington.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean